The Beachbody Challenge is here!
If you already know you’re ready to get in the best shape of your life, you can just scroll to the bottom and click the “Get Started” button and it will walk you through everything you need! Be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as well!
Beachbody has set the bar with their wide range of DVD workouts and nutritional products. And now, they’ve decided to raise it by creating The Beachbody Challenge Groups and Beachbody Challenge Packs. The idea is to combine the following:
1) Fitness. There is no question that Beachbody offers some of the best, if not THE best, workouts on the planet. From P90X, TurboFire, Insanity, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity: The Asylum, Les Mills Pump, and others, their workouts are unbeatable. If there are better workouts out there, I’m not aware of them (but feel free to tell me). With a Beachbody Challenge Group, you’ll be working through one of these life changing programs.
2) Nutrition. Undoubtedly 80% of your success will come from proper nutrition. Fortunately, Beachbody Challenge Groups have that covered as well. Shakeology is the most important supplement I take. It’s a meal replacement shake that contains more than 70 natural ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world. It’s so incredibly healthy, no other single food item out there can supply you with all the nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and minerals in the amounts you need the way one delicious shake can.
3) Support. Typical Beachbody Challenge Groups consist of four-five people who want to go through a workout program, pair them with a coach (like me), and have them work through the journey together by doing daily check-ins (email, Facebook, this website). Accountability is crucial when going through any kind of exercise program, let alone ones as challenging as these. Think of the challenge group like an AA meeting for an alcoholic (that’s the old substance abuse counselor in me). The group gets everyone doing the same thing at the same time with everyone holding each other accountable, this is a key ingredient to success. Not only will the group support each other but I also provide one on one help, answer questions, encourage and motivate, and check in to monitor your success.
Beachbody Challenge Group Goal:
- To help get you in the best shape of your life. Take your fitness and performance to a new level.
- To help get you feeling energetic and healthy, from head to toe.
- To get you in the next Beachbody informercial (if that’s what you want). How cool would that be?
- To help you achieve your own personal weight loss, strength and performance goals.
Beachbody Challenge Group Requirements:
- I have to be your Beachbody Coach! If I’m not your coach yet, make sure you make me your coach by clicking here!
- You have to be using a Beachbody program along with using Shakeology as a meal or snack replacement EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why?…Because in order to get the best results, you HAVE to have a combination of a great workout program (P90X, TurboFire, Insanity, etc.) and Nutrition (Shakeology). Shakeology has become a staple in my supplement regimen. This is what I use to get the best results and it’s what I recommend to my friends, family, and people I coach who want the same thing. My goal is to get you looking and feeling your best. The combination of Shakeology and a Beachbody workout (that fits your needs) will get you there. That’s why it’s a requirement. If you’re tired of not getting the results you are after, this is the way to do so!
- You have to be consistent with your workouts and nutrition and you have to post that you did so in a Facebook Group. That means that you will need to follow the workout schedule and follow the nutrition guide. They give you the nutrition guides for a reason. USE THEM!
- You must post at least ONCE per day in the Facebook group. If you are not posting, it shows that you aren’t committing to the challenge, to the other members of the group, and to me. It shows me that you are losing motivation and/or are struggling, and if that begins to happen you will get a message from me, getting you back on the bandwagon. If you don’t post you will also be letting the others down because they need you to be there to help support them as well. If you are struggling then post how you are feeling, if you are losing motivation then post that you’re losing motivation, if you are killing it then post it…that’s the point.
FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS
That’s it! Now you know what a Beachbody Challenge Group is all about, what my goals are for the groups, and what the requirements are.
So what is a Beachbody Challenge Pack? A Challenge Pack consists of the following:
- A Beachbody Workout Program (P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Insanity: The Asylum,TurboFire, Body Gospel, Les Mills Pump, ChaLEAN Extreme, and others)
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—The Healthiest Meal of the Day, delivered through Home Direct, the autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.
- A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, where you’ll find all kinds of additional support and nutritional tools to help you complete your challenge.
- Plus FREE Shipping!
- By combining them in a pack, you will save up to (and often more than) $50 off the retail price of buying them individually… and that does not include your 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club.
I’m always looking to start new groups, so if you’re interested, let me know. Let’s take our fitness to the next level with a Beachbody Challenge Group! Post your questions below.
You’ve been challenged… Don’t Bring It Weak!